Follow us on
<a href=”https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=10836257″ data-patreon-widget-type=”become-patron-button”>Become a Patron!</a><script async src=”https://c6.patreon.com/becomePatronButton.bundle.js”></script>
Victory Gun And Guitar Gun Shop
Check Out Our Latest Videos On YouTube!
Follow us @gearsofguns on Instagram
The Noreen Bad News .338 Lapua ULR (Ultra long Range) Rifle
This rifle is modeled after the AR platform however the take down pins are farther apart than the AR-10 and AR-15 rifles causing the rifle to not accept an interchangeable upper like the AR-15 and AR-10 platform. This rifle does use some AR parts like the pistol grip, stock and trigger allowing for them to be changed.
The magazine on this rifle comes in a 5 or 10 round proprietary magazine. One of our sources mentioned that a 50 round drum is in the works.
.338 Lapua magnum goes for about $70 per 20 rounds =3.50 per round.
.300 Winchester Magnum goes for about $20 per box of 20 rounds = $1.00 per round.
.308/7.62NATO goes for about $7 per round 0.35 per round.
The recoil felt has been compared to firing a .243Win. The rifles muzzle brake and semi-auto action significantly suppress recoil.
The weapon disassembles like the standard AR platform for easy cleaning.
The manufacture of this rifle won a defense contract to make this rifle for military snipers.
- Piston-driven semi-automatic action
- Effective to 2000 meters with a maximum range of 4500 Meters
- Accurate, powerful .338 Lapua round and .300 Win Mag
- Modest recoil
- Weighs just 13 pounds
- Receiver is machined from a billet of 6061 T6 aluminum
- MIL spec or adjustable trigger
- 26” barrel (1 in 10” twist)
- One-Piece bolt Carrier Made from 8620 Steel
- Custom muzzle brake
- Full-Length picatinny rail on receiver
- 4 full-length, integral Picatinny rails on hand guard Magpul PRS Adjustable Stock Hard Case
Left to Right: .50 BMG, .408 Chey-Tac, .338 Lapua , .300 Win Mag, 7.62 NATO and 5.56NATO.
- Up to 50% lighter than its brass counterparts
- Creates a better chamber seal
- Possibly less damage if the case should ever fail
- 5.56NATO, 6.8 SPC, 7.62NATO, .338 Lapua and the .50BMG
I have sent them an email asking a few questions about ballistics but I have yet to hear back from them. The product line should be on the market at some point 2011.