Troy SOPMOD Stock
CNC-machined from a solid billet of 6061-T6 aluminum, the Troy SOPMOD Stock is designed to
significantly enhance all combat-relevant aspects, including reliability, accuracy, and tactical accessory-
mounting capability. Interestingly, the M14/M1A MCS allows for a lower bore axis, placing the barrel in direct
line with the shooter’s shoulder, just like an AR-15/M16 variant rifle or SOPMOD M4/M4A1 Carbine,
providing a straight-line (a.k.a. in-line) recoil impulse and reduced muzzle rise and muzzle climb for
enhanced control, yielding more hits on target, especially during rapid-fire strings against multiple and
The MCS, of course, features an integral Mil-Std-1913 “Picatinny” Quad Rail / Forend Rail tube for mounting
tactical rifle accessories, including combat optics, lasers, tactical white lights, vertical foregrips, etc. The top
rail is a full-length rail.
The Troy MCS is available in two colors: Tactical Black and Dark Earth (a.k.a. Coyote Brown).
FEATURES / BENEFITS
• Outward M4/M16 appearance – Not easily identified as high priority target
• Butt Stock in-line with muzzle – Significant reduction of felt recoil and muzzle rise
• Full length top rail – Easily mounts any optics including an ACOG in its proper position
• Standard M4/M16 butt stock and pistol grip – Provides same ergonomics as M4/M16
• Field strips via standard M4/M16 rear pushpin – No tools needed for field strip
• Utilizes standard M14 OP rod guide – No need for proprietary components
• 54″ of top, bottom side rails – Accepts all M1913 rail accessories including M203
• Proprietary mechanical bedding adjustments – Eliminates the need for fiberglass bedding
• User Installable with no special tools – Can be completed in 10 minutes
• Aluminum Chassis with proprietary features – Significantly enhances accuracy
• Troy proprietary designed system – accepts all diameters of M-14 barrels with no mods
Another pretty cool tactical stock to update the M14 rifle.
Tagged .308, 7.62NATO. Bookmark the permalink.