1. Always treat the weapon as if it was loaded.
2. Always keep the gun pointed in a safe direction.
3. Always keep your finger straight and off the trigger until you are ready to shoot.
4. Always keep the gun unloaded until you are ready to use it.
5. Never point the gun at anything you don’t intend to kill or destroy.
6. ALWAYS know your target and the backdrop you are shooting at.
7. Be aware of your surroundings. Knowing where you are shooting and what you are shooting at is important to maintain proper gun safety.
8. Always wear safety protection (safety glasses and eye protection)
9. Know and understand how the weapon operates.
10. When finished shooting always check and clear your weapon. (Rule 1 ALWAYS Applies. No exceptions)