Ebbs has a new write up about what most of us gun bloggers try to do… REVIEW GUNS!
This is what I’m thinking a Haus of Guns gun review should be:
- An accurate portrayal of exactly what the gun is or claims to be including purpose of use.
- How it functions including reliability, accuracy, comfort, and safety, and even likability.
- Technical truths about the gun based on factual findings with photographs [and video] to support claims.
- Well written/spoken, entertaining and to the point without leaving out critical information. Details shouldn’t be sacrificed with brevity.
- AND opinion. YES opinion regarding value, likes and/or dislikes, and overall final thoughts on the product itself. No favoritism undisclosed or an axe to grind taking a fresh approach from the beginning with every review.
Read more from EBBS here
I agree with his 5 talking points for reviews.